Monday, June 9, 2008

It Begins...

I'm starting a blog today. All of my old paper journals are filled up, so I thought I would join the world of cyberspace and try my hand at blogging instead. It feels strange...about to write on the first page of a new journal (or in this case in the first post of a blog). It's like a new beginning. What will unfold in the days and weeks to come as I capture God's work in my life from this point forth??? It's a mystery. It's like opening a new chapter...all of this empty webspace waiting to be filled. I feel like I need to write something incredibly profound...So here it goes...



"Believe in my love..."

-God


That's it. That's more than enough. No matter what stories, no matter what prayers or processes of life I capture here...let it all flow from this. That God loves me...

No comments: